The Network’s 2013 conference was held on Friday 27th September at Local Government House, Smith Square, London, SW1P 3HZ.
Organised by the National Landlords Association, the conference was a great success with around 100 delegates hearing speakers on a range of subjects from Extending primary authority status to HHSRS to the Green Deal and successful partnership working between landlords and agents in the private rented sector and their local authority.
You can view the speakers’ presentations here.
- Welcome Address
Carolyn Uphill – Chairman, National Landlords Association
- Extending Primary Authority Status to HHSRS
Duncan Johnson – Deputy Director, Better Regulation Delivery Office
- Licensing – Seven Years On
David Smith – Solicitor and Head of Compliance, Anthony Gold Solicitors
- The Green Deal and New Measures to Raise Energy Efficiency Standards in the PRS
Maria Poletti – Deputy Head of the Green Deal Demand Team, DECC
- Achieving Successful Enforcement Outcomes
Anne Ambrose – Enforcement Liaison Officer, Bristol City Council
- Using the Licensing Fee Effectively
Steve Bentley – Senior Service Manager, Birmingham City Council
- Southend Borough Council and SEAL – Working Together for a Better Southend
David Colwill – Team Leader, Private Sector Housing, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Martin Ransom – Branch Manager, PACE Property Professionals